Last updated 06-Feb-2023
- Information we collect: We will collect and process the following personal data about you:
- How we use your information: We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Create user account
- Manage sales orders
- Manage user account
- Your rights: depending on applicable law, you have the right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or obtain a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, request us to transfer (port) your personal data to another entity, withdraw the consent you have given to the processing of your data, the right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority, and other rights that may be relevant under applicable law. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. Please note that you may not be able to access or use the services for which your data was requested if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to process such data for the required purposes.
- Security: The security of your information is important to us and we will take reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and, as a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Complaints/Data Protection Officer: If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data held by us, you can contact our complaints office by e-mail: Ulrike Zaufenberger, Funderstraße 11, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.